Tuesday 28 May 2013

Hiii to All my Blogger friends..

Havn't been around blogging zone for last few months..Managed to get myself enrolled at a reputed designing Institute.Its a Continuing Education Programme for creative enthusiasts like us:) so got tied up with assignments n all.. Anyways..So here i am with a new post..while going through my Reading list i found ItsyBitsy Challenge related to jewellery!! Its become my new passion..
           So here it is..my handcrafted earring Danglers made of Pearl Beads n Other shiny tiny beads..all in white and bling..Hope you guys like it.


Here is the Closer look :)
Entering this jewellery for the following challenges-

The Itsy Bitsy Pristine Sparkle Challenge



 






2 comments:

kunda said...

Hey this 1's r really very CUTE:)

Sunehra Koshy said...

Wow Tina so happy to have your entry, Love the cluster of pearl drops, it's my kinda style! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pristine Sparkle Challenge. All the very best!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

Post a Comment